Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Is wearing red all right

Yes!It's spring sales.I don't pretty like to wear red but who couldn't resist to grab this dress with just only CAD 4 dollar.It's made of polyester, super comfy and made in Korea.The style, cut, and material is pretty casual.Do you think this is the perfect color to wear regardless of the season! I always find red is an old color that used to be fashionable but not now but it seems that most of the fashions store are selling red dress.Is wearing red dress is for married woman only?The only thing is that the color RED.I don't think I will gonna wear this dress.Nope not me!Too scare to wear this out.Will keep this dress and give it away as a gift I guess.

5 comments:

andrewjune said...

if you're fair skinned, red looks prefect and gorgeous on you!
i dont know whay you said red is only for married women? LOL
i love red myself too!
why not you wear the dress, take a photo and post it on your blog and we will let you know what we think of the dress on you? :-)
but don't keep it yeah :-)

Sweetiepie said...

andrewjune-I thought aunty only wear red red dress.:)I don't dare to wear it cuz i don't have fair skin like you said only fair skin could look good right?That's the problem :(

Ratu Syura said...

Woww.. that's a really nice red dress!!

Btw, you're tagged! I think your first tag for this blog! hehe..

http://ratusyura.com/2008/04/03/tag-of-35-questions/

andrewjune said...

no lah...only aunty wear red red dress meh? well,try it on and let us see..we will gv you comments :-)

NomadicMom said...

CDN 4 only??? Wow! I wouldn't have resisted too! I will wear it!!!