Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blog and paid post

I have been feeling sick for the past few days.I felt like sleeping the whole day and really run down.I try to write a post this morning but until now then I have the time to sit infront of the computer.I don't understand why my kids are always very clingy to me.Whenever I go to the living room and watch TV,they will be around in that area make noise.But if I go upstair use my computer,they will play infront of me and make noise and disturb me all the time.I did play with them and entertain them as much as possible but they seem still want to be with me all the time.

Now it's almost eleven o'clock and I feel so sleepy.Oh ya,I received an email from an advertiser just now saying that my other blog have reviews that must be completed within 3 days from today.I have been stop writing for that blog since two weeks ago.Due to my personal reason to quit that blog,now I try not to force myself into writing about certain topics just to get more readers.I feel comfortable and having fun with this blog right now.I used to be on top of my blog and I know how to write a good review.Now I'm totally lost,unsure how to start writing and the advertiser wants me to write 400 words for the review.Well,actually the offer is quite good but my brain is totally lost.I already turn down two advertisers and if I don't write this time I am afraid they might suspend my account or I won't be able to write for the advertiser in future.I am still thinking whether to go for it or not.This is a very good lesson to me.Next time if you want to quit writing the blog stop bidding at least one month in advance.

1 comment:

janice said...

Dont feel bad lah .. psst.. ask some one to write for you lah .. then u can pay them lah ... so u no need to siong lou gun