Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fine Lines

I'm noticing I need to pay attention to the fine lines around my eyes these days.I have dry and oily skin and always try to use cream at night before bed but it seems the fine line still appear on my forehead as well.I had used lots of brand name moisturiser and wrinkle cream but none of these works.I have finally found the best fine line cream for my face.According to some Magazines,the best thing for wrinkles is using SPF sunscreen protection to minimize the sun damage on the skin.Few weeks ago,I've bought a set of Elizabeth Grant skincare treatment.I use it everyday and noticed a big difference.I fell in love with this product.My face complexion look healthier,brighter and the fine lines are diminished.I used to like Oil of Olay,Nivea Q10 and ponds products but I think Elizabeth Grant is worth to buy because the products contain Torricelum.

Torricelum is a formulation of vitamins, minerals and moisture enriched with substances.Luckily I don't have skin allergy,if you have skin allergy try not to use.If you have sensitive skin,try not to use Nivea Q10 because my mom used that before had skin reacted badly.The Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Treatment Line which is hypo-allergenic and well tolerated by all skin types including sensitive skins and combination skins.

Tips

Don't put heavy moisturisers around the eye area as it'll make it puffy.
moisturiser.

Moisturiser your skin everyday.

Do not smoke

Drink lots of water and eat get your vitamins A,C and E becasue antioxidant is very important

Take your make-up off every night

Get enough sleep

You don't need the most expensive creams just make sure they are a good quality and with good ingredients

Wear sunglasses if it is sunny

Do some facial exercises and massage with your hand

Moisturise,moisturise and moisturise some more

2 comments:

andrewjune said...

thanks for sharing your beauty tip!
i used not to moisturize cos ive got oily skin, and i thought it will make my face ever oilier! but the lesser we moisturize, the more oil our skin will produce, so that's why we have whiteheads, blackheads or even acne!

Ratu Syura said...

I'm really bad at taking care of my face. I'm also starting to have fine lines and still I don't take care of my face. My Mom always scold me but I don't listen.. haha.. I think it's high time I should laa.. Thanks for the tips!