Friday, April 18, 2008

Musical show

Today is Pro D day.Yep!luckily there is no school today.I feel like getting sick.I got terrible sore throat since last night.I have the chills this morning and I am sore all over my body.I've had it this year for the 1st time and it sucked.Anyway,I hope tomorrow is better.Oh ya,yesterday was the last day of musical show at Miss A school.It was an excellent show.All the families and friends in our community are very supporting to the charity event.The show was very funny.I got emotionally attached to the show in general because of the winning combination between music and comedy drama that the kids make so expressive.I don't know why everytime Miss A had a show on stage I feel want to cry.I am very proud of Miss A of her braveness on stage.She doesn't scared at all and I am very happy that she gets to perform very well at show.Hope her acting improve every year.Well,I guess I need to rest now.

No comments: