Thursday, April 10, 2008

Toys all over the house

It seems that my house is always filled with toys in everywhere.I believe that Children should have a place for their belongings.Its call their bedroom.I have no problem if my kids keep their toys in the living room as long as they put all the toys away.I had bought lots of toy boxes for them to keep their toys.I did help my kids clear up the toys everyday and I've taught them hundred times to keep their toys back into where it's belong but their toys are everywhere also.I decorate the den as a play room for them and they just like to get dragged from one room to the other.It does really annoy me when I step on something and it hurts my foot.

The reason why I got so mad about is I fell down in their room last night.At 1pm,my younger daughter was crying like hell all in a sudden so I quickly ran to her room and forgot to on the lights.Then,I accidently stepped on a her toys,slipped,bumped on a small chair and fell down.It hurts my upper left arm,both my legs and upper right side of my chest.I fell down hard and it hurt when I try to raise it to the side and it kinda hurts a little to breathe too.Luckily hubby is kind enough to help me rub it with chinese medicine oil and massage my side bone.When I woke up this morning though both my legs are started hurting like crazy and I noticed they are starting to turn black and blue.My chest still hurts,I'm sure I don't need to go to the hospital but I'm afraid hubby gonna force me to seek chinese traditional massage.Essh!This isn't the first time happen to me this year.I think I am Fan Tai shui.

1 comment:

Applepie said...

janicepa said...

poor bebe... go rub rub bit lah ..
April 16, 2008 6:08 PM
Bebe said...

Janicepa-Yalor,now I walk also feel abit pain.:(
April 18, 2008 3:36 PM