Friday, April 18, 2008

Tulips

One of the most popular garden plants of late spring is the tulip.I love to plant tulip in my patio. It has brightly-coloured flower.There are many different types of tulips.Some types of tulip have pointed or feathery petals.Tulip needs planted in full sun.When the sun comes out, they open wider and if there isn't any sunshine the flower will close.Isn't that amazing.Tulips are one of the bulbs that everyone would love to buy.These beautiful bright and vivid colours are totally awesome!They're really unlike any other flower.The Nikon Coolpix coolpix 3100 can take the closeup of photography with its Scene modes.Oops!I know the camera is in the market for ages.Let me see...Urmm!I bought this camera in year 2003.Although this camera an old version type of Digital camera but it's still in good condition and can take great shots.I've been able to get some awesome closeup pictures of insects and eyelashes too.The life of the battery is very short but I'm quite pleased with the performance.I would never have been able to take any of these photos with the Sony cybershot.Well,I love to own a Nikon D100 or 200 but I guess I have to wait for another year and hope the price will drop abit.


2 comments:

janice said...

those flowers are nice..
i always love tulips.. dunno why.. it's so beautiful..

Applepie said...

Janicepa-I also dunno why I fell in love with tulips.:)