Sunday, April 13, 2008

It was such a beautiful day today

We had a lovely,warm and sunny day as I can see it from my window.Isn't it a beautiful day today?Unlike any other day,today is indeed a brand new day.I finally can feel meet the sunshine,wear my tank top and flip flop now.Actually I intend to bring the kids for a walk in the park to play sand and ride their bikes but I was too tired to go.We went to Artknapp this morning and got some pretty flowers blubs to plant outside on our patio.I bought tulips bulbs,daffodils, grenadines and some indoor plants.I let the kids to choose the colours and pick out their favourite flower.The place is filled with beautiful flowers and I almost got stuck in there because of the gorgeous flowers.Then we went home,unloaded our groceries and immediately went out the patio and plant the bulbs.The kids were very excited to help me out with the planting.I can't wait to see the flowers blooming.I really hope we can start barbeques and having cocktails at the patio soon.

2 comments:

posh_post said...

wow! nice blog. thanks for sharing your life here. and oh, nice descriptions. :) good day bebe!

Applepie said...

Thanks for dropping by posh post :)