Monday, April 7, 2008

My blog makeover

I have been struggling for about few days just to search for a new template for this blog.After editing and experimenting the new template the whole day,this new template is finally complete.The previous template was temporary one.Technically,I was looking for a new template with white background.I have been working hard trying to look for something like this.It pretty hard to get a nice template you know.I just felt the illustration is way too big don't you think so?And my post is kinda small now.Arggg!!Geram!!By the way,I'm hoping to be able to find a nice templates with better layout for this blog.

12 comments:

andrewjune said...

it's nice though...i thk i'd prefer this to the previous one...
well happy searching!

Zooropa said...

The lady at the left side looks pretty but yeah as what u said the only thing is that your post looks small! Take it easy to search for something nicer.

Dora:)

Sue said...

It's nice...but yes, it makes your post small though..

Ratu Syura said...

I know it's not easy finding a template that you will really like. Maybe you can ask Cindy to make one for you! Hehe.. Hope you find what you're looking for! :)

Sweetiepie said...

andrewjune,dora,sue and ratu-Hehe!I change again.I think I still prefer a simple white and without a complicated design on it.:)kekeke silly me!!Ratu I will ask cindy to make a nice header for me.

sting said...

oh.. is this your "other blog" that you will maintain? :-)

don't stress yourself now ya.. cheers

JO-N said...

Is what I'm seeing the one you are mentioning? I think it looks ok. Don't worry too much about the template. Be happy and don't be too stressful, ok?

papajoneh said...

Sweetiepie, this theme is not bad at all. white background is always good for easy reading.

You can change the header, but the main content should be ok. don't worry :)

papajoneh said...

wait... is this a new blog? If i not mistaken, you have quite a lot of posts, back to years of blogging. No ah?
oooppsss... this is what happen when seldom come visit you. Sorry ah ;)

JO-N said...

Happy mother's day to you, Marcia.

Me said...

Hi, I have a new site. Added you in my roll, hope you will link me back. Thanks

Jean Marie said...

i love the color purple! so, i may say i like this one with all the silhouettes...