Thursday, April 10, 2008

Are man a good listener

My hubby is not a good listener.We've been married for 9 years and he had not changed at all. When I need someone to talk to he only say emm or ah and then never gives me feedback.For example,this morning I told him that Belinda already had her milk,and about 10 minutes later he asked her to weather she wants milk or not.Do you think he is listening what I said?

Maybe he is not a great listener,or perhaps he has absent minded as this is what we had an argument everytime he gave me the wrong signal.There was one thing that I tell him not once but maybe more than 10 times what our girls doesn't like or like when we visit store.He will eventually buy those snack that my girls won't eat.He would always bought me the wrong thing or I do not need despite I have been telling him the things that I would like to have and need.I believe very seldom men will listen and remember what we are rambling about.Don't you agree?

2 comments:

janice said...

YA ler... they will never listen that is why women have to repeat all the time .... kakakak...

Applepie said...

Janicepa-Yup that's why I became more ngam cham and like a si lai now.:)