Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Little Balllerina

I've always loved ballet when I was young and doing it as my dream.My mom did brought me to meet the teacher and register the class for me.But I don't why the teacher doesn't want to accept me as her student.I remember vividly that she told my mom that I body is not ideal for ballet.I was very upset at that time.I think I don't look as pretty as the other girls.Be honest,I am an ugly duckling when I was little.Anyhow,that's a history and I know my dream will never comes true but I do hope my kids can help me to make it come true.Hopefully!!

My little girl love ballet and always pretend to be a ballerina at home.I never expect that one day she could be in the ballet class.This was just the first day real dance studio in Goh Ballet Academy where this is world class ballet academy in Vancouver.We have to drive her there every Saturday morning and it takes about half and hour drive.It's a hassle to send her there because of the rush hour in the morning but it's worth it.Before her dance class start,I went to their store and was expecting to buy her pink leotard, pink tights and pink ballet shoes.But instead they told me that the blue leotard is the one they have in stock.I always thought all ballet academy schools should wear the same thing but I was wrong.I mean,I thought the main thing for ballet class was pink leotard.I'm so confused.My little girl was very excited to wear it on even though it wasn't her favourite colour.Some girls were crying and insisted their mom to be in the studio with them and one little girl don't even want to wear the outfit and keep on crying and beg their parents to bring her home.I am very proud of her and am glad that she likes to go there again.I wouldn't expect much more from her.As long as she did her best and if one day she refuse to learn ballet I am ready to accept that.

5 comments:

Dora said...

Great to see a beautiful ballerina at home dancing gracefully! You must be very proud of ur gal.

Nessa said...

Awww.. she's a cutie :)

Yup, you're right. We should never force our kids to do something they don't like.

bluecrystaldude said...

She is adorable! It has been a while before I see your kid's picture :) I hope she will enjoys her ballet class!

andrewjune said...

psstt, i also had this dream of becoming a ballerina myself but my dream was NEVER been fulfilled as well!
i hope my daughter can become one!

one nice photo of your lovely daughter, and am i glad you're back to blogging!

Valtay said...

The lovely powder blue looks just as sweet. She's a very pretty girl.