Tuesday, September 23, 2008

15 Things about me

TAG 15 Things about me from bluecrystaldude

Ok let's get started with this.It has been quite some times I didn't do a tag.And the is taken my whole day to complete because I don't even know myself.LOL!!!I don't know I did the right thing but at least I had done it.Sorry bluecrystaldude I don't who to tag so I guess I just leave it alone.

  1. I am Marcia.The only one in the world.
  2. First the most important thing about me is I can remember how I thought and care my family when I was a kid.
  3. I am Malaysian chinese but it's more like Malay,Thai,Filipino.(It's too complicated to explain to other.) Somehow those genes came through strong from my grandfather.I was born with a tan.
  4. I was baptized Catholic when I married to my husband.
  5. Although I already married to Sabahan but my status is still a West Malaysian.
  6. In all things, I'm a slow worker.Even on houseschore,it always took me the entire week to finish.
  7. I'm not a great writer but a great editor.I thing I only can write anything shorter and very difficult for me to write longer.
  8. I am not a good cook but I am a good eater.
  9. I can't sleep through a lot of light and background noise.I like to sleep in a room with a lot of blankets and make sure my feet is not sticking out form the blanket.
  10. The first group singing competition I ever compete was in college.I felt like a superstar at that time.
  11. I like to sing while I'm bathing.My favorite is "Wind beneath my wings"
  12. My favorite fruit is Strawberry.
  13. I'm the best singer in my family, but still not a good singer.
  14. When I was in 20s I was a party girl.
  15. I hate Star Trek. I know it's a quality show but it's too too boring.I don't understand why my hubby still enjoy watching it.


5 comments:

Nessa said...

I learned a lot about you from this tag :) All this while, I thot you are from Sabah...

I think I am the better singer in my family but my sister would think otherwise! LOL

I don't like Star Trek nor Star Wars, not really into the Sci-Fi genre. But romantic comedy, mystery or light drama, those are my kind of movies :)

Ling That's Me said...

Wind beneath my wings is very difficult to sing the high tune. I cannot, my voice will break. hehe.

bluecrystaldude said...

I also don't like watching star trek or star wars too.. Sci-fi movies always my least favorite...

Hehe.. Thanks for participating my tag! I learn so much about you too! :D

Nessa said...

Btw I've tagged you with the handbag tag. Come check it out :)

andrewjune said...

hehehe...i love to eat too but i dont cook too well...hehehe