Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer is almost over now

Rain rain go away!Raining is coming to our town again.It's been two three months now I didn't touch up my blog and post a thing.I can't believe there are few bloggers still sending messages in my other blog.I do miss them as much as they miss me but I don't think I have the time to read all the blogs right now.Anyway,I hope they don't mind.

Hey,I didn't even realize we were that far into August.Scary ain't it?I guess it won't be cold for a while, but there isn't much of summer left.This summer gets so hot and humid.Sometimes I can't even stand the heat.As much as I hate to say it,I hate winter the most,snow and wearing heavy coats.Its so annoying.I wish I lived in a place that you could wear flip flops all year round,that would be the best!Don't you think so?

Anyone has a memorable summer?I had not a memorable summer,but an enjoyable one.I spent most of my days relaxing under the summer sun,wearing my favourite tank tops.I regret doing nothing much this summer.This summer sucked.I didn't do a thing but the kids had so much fun with their Dad this summer.This is their first summer that can be around with their Dad.The girls love swimming.This the only place we go during this summer.Nothing much!My kids just can't wait to go back to school,especially Belinda.She can't wait to go to kindergarten this year.

There won't be any more summer weather during the rest of this summer.A low pressure system will bring rain again.I can only hope that it doesn't rain all the time again!!!Well,It's time to bring in the patio set from the patio.The lasting heat of summer has gone.I hope with a little luck there will some good days coming this September and October.

No comments: