Friday, August 22, 2008

Hooked on games

Oh no!I don't even realize not updating my blog for so long.I only saw this today and omg I can't believe my blogger friends left me a message.Thank you guys for visiting my blog.
Over the summer,I was seriously hooked on HI/LO and Gold Rush that game on Moola.I know a lot of people play games with computer.They spend most of their time and money on computer games.But to me I am searching for games that pay for real money.There is a website Playandwin.co.uk designed for us poor people who spend half our day and night time on the computer to earn money.

I really hooked on games lately.I play the role playing games though.I know it sounds crazy.My husband used to make fun of me for playing there. He used to say " I can't believe you play those games online".I woke up one day,and guess who was sitting here playing on the computer playing jackpot in playandwin.Yup,you guessed it!My husband!This game is addicting but I assure you I will not disappear.

It's pretty hard to win the money from Moola but what I can tell you now is that I am almost at $10 for payout.I am not only try to win money on games but I am addicted to ebay too.I spend all my money in paypal account on stuffs.Oh heavens yes!Ebay is similar to gambling in that you are taking a risk and trying to win.I guess at least with Ebay,if you lose you get your money back,right lol.Why are these things so addicting?

I think I am a loser.I am mean I still take care of my kids,but spend every free second I get on the computer?My mind is always active.I just keep going and going.Really,before I was addicted on blogging.I thought I have to stop facing infront of my computer but I am not.

Maybe this computer and the internet are my escapes.The escape from the daily problems.Besides this is one of my way to relax and unwind after a long day.I think I really need to stop buying from ebay.Now what I am trying to do is update my blog daily and write some reviews to earn my money back.

3 comments:

bluecrystaldude said...

OMG! Am I the only one who does not know about this blog? hahaha.. Well, I am glad you're back!!! I am sure Waliz, Nisha, Bluedreamer, Ratu Syura and others will be thrilled to know about this :D

Sorry for unrelated comment though. hehe

Nessa said...

Hi Sweetiepie! Remember me? :)

So, does this mean you're back to blogging again? All your blogging buddies would definitely be thrilled! :D

Have a great week.

Sweetiepie said...

Bluecrystaldude-That's ok!I hope i can update this blog regularly :)Thanks for dropping by

Nessa-hey!how are you.Of course I remember you.Thanks you for dropping by.:)