Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crazy for shoes

When I was in back home.I've never tried wearing flip flop stepping out of house.It seems wearing a flip flop is not a sense of fashion to me but most of the people in North America I know have a few pairs.They love to wear it in all kind of occasion.I understand they're cheap and comfortable won't hurt your toes, but do get dirty quickly.Now I am one of them.I wear it almost everyday-from supermarket to a BBQ party.No one complaint!

Today is not one of my favorite days, but I have to get it over with.I love Old Navy in general,because the prices at Old Navy are always just right and you can get really nice, chic items that don’t look cheap.I just bought their sandals and wedges.It's only cost Cad 0.27cents for a pair sandals and Cad 1.97 for wedges.And at old Navy, you can always get a pairs of heel for 1.99 bucks on sales.Although I am partial got a chance to wear wedges or heels,but these two wedges are resistable to buy.It was only like 22.50 originally but I couldn't believe it!

That's really not a bad deal,although I already bought few pairs of shoes,on the very next day in I nearly bought few pair from Superstore.Luckily my hubby stopped me from buying it.He brought me away from the shelves.Gee!If a woman doesn't like buying shoes she is not a woman,If a woman loves buying shoes she is shoe crazy.This is why I never have any money in my savings.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Wow, I can't believe the price! 0.27 cents?? I can't even get anything at that price here.

Yeah, whenever I go to the Malls... I tend to linger at the shoe store. But I always stand by this rule, if I see something I like and I still think about it for several days, then it's time to buy the shoes!

Sweetiepie said...

nessa-It's really unbelievable.Hehe!That's so me.I always linger at the shoe store too.

bluecrystaldude said...

Why oh why women clothes and accessories always cheaper than men? Seriously. I always wonder why.. sigh.. BTW nice shoes :D