Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A disappointed day

It's pretty hard to get a Wii Fit ever since it was released.Wii Fit is a pressure-sensitive Balance Board mainly for sports and yoga.Since few months ago,I've been looking for the Wii fit for the kids but could never find one.

Last Saturday,I went to Futureshop just for browsing the sales and try to get a Wii fit.I didn't know the Nintendo announced Wii Fit would land on store shelves again.It cost Cad 99.99 only for the balance board.When I tried to approached the shelf and tried to looked for Wii fit,before I can grab it I found my pace was too slow.A lady grabbed it faster than me.Then I quickly asked the customer service to get a new one for me,well you know what-was the last one.I already tried to get it from other stores but still no luck. :(

Last night,I asked my sister to help me to get Wii fit in for me.What a surprise,she doesn't know what is Nintendo Wii.Even my cousin who live in a same town with her also don't know what the heck it is.I will definitely get Wii Fit one day because it looks like a good way to exercise.Does anyone knows is there Wii fit available in Sabah?

2 comments:

Jaunesk said...

BTW, what's is Wii Fit? Video game for exercise? My wife would like it. Anyway, if you can't find it in Sabah, I doubt I can find in Sarawak :).

Brillie said...

Do you mean nintendo wii? I have't it since I grown up. I only had PSX and PS2.

Brillie,
http://brilliantydiary.blogspot.com