Thursday, April 2, 2009

Take a bite out of granville island farmer market

Granville Island is a fresh market district in a small island of vancouver.The last time I went to this place was 2 year ago. I love the place so much.I remember for the first time in a while we spent the day focused on the outdoor only because it was a public holiday.We didn't have a chance to get into the market to explore.So we decided to go there again.We went there with our friends.The first thing captured my eyes are the desserts.It is the best place for snacks and desserts.

If you want fresh salmon 12 months a year come here and get some home.


Great spots for cheese lover!


Fruit stall is a top attraction and a favorite of tourist.I love the way the fruits are displayed.


Throwing Bagels

I guess this is the most interesting part in the market.I love this location inside Granville Island Market. They have a variety of bagels for you to pick from,I would recommend their Blueberry Bagels.

I love their pastries, I wish I could know their names so that I could share with you.Don't you think it's great to have a freshly baked bagel to eat in the morning with a cup of coffee?Oh no!I bought so much tasty food in the market.Need to diet for a week :)

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

wow the desserts and sweets are tempting
by the way sweetiepie im done putting a link for this blog in my blog roll too
thanks for always dropping by
have a great day and happy blogging

Nisha said...

Of course, i agree with blue dreamer.. it all looks so deliciously tempting.. i think you may have had a great time around there.. hehe..

BTW, sweetie pie.. i got some awards and tags for for you.. please pick them up when you are free so i can know you a lil more :-)