Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can't live without internet

Oh!! It's an awful day for me for the past few days!I'm sorry for the lack of updates and for not able to reply back to comments left on my blog.I had a problem with Internet connection since a few days ago.I don't understand why the technician took so long to come and fix the problem.I felt frustrated because I kept bugging the customer service to send the technician over to active my connection back.As you know I was really freak out whenever I am unable to access my computer.Not even that,I also unable to watch TV as well.

The technician told me that someone use my main cable to connect to their house cable.Yes,It's my neighbour!I really don't understand why!If I got a chance to see her I will definitely ask her whether she did ask someone to fix her house cable.The technician told me that only the qualify technician can go inside the cable room to touch the cable.Hmm!really weird!I don't seem to have problem with her and I also wonder whether she could watch the TV program using my cable.

Since I can't access the Internet and watch TV these few days,my kids and I felt like the end of the world. If you want me to choose between TV and Internet,I will choose Internet.Why?because without Internet I can't pay bills,listen to music,play games and watch live TV movie(it's free OK!)Yes it was boring and I don't know what I am doing if it was lasted for more days I am sure I will crying for being bored.Anyhow,I am glad they finally fixed it yesterday.

Oh!tomorrow is earth day.I wonder what people what people going to do on Earth Day?I don't really do anything extraordinary on Earth Day. But,my kids has to wear green colour clothes to school tomorrow.

7 comments:

Nisha said...

Hii sweetie pie.. the same is going on with me!!! no wonder am not able to update, for 5 days now.. i can understand how terrible it is when you cant access the internet(sigh)..

Am thinking of changing my ISP.. this ones getting me all slowed down and bugged up.. hehe..

Hope your techs able to fix everything perfectly so you wont have those problems anymore.. and happy earth day to you :-)

Something About Us said...

Hi Marcia, is this your new blog? can I link this up? :)

- Ling

bluedreamer27 said...

haha me too
icant even sleep without facing mycomputer everyday hehehe
its my vitamins lolz

bluedreamer27 said...

hello dropping by here
have a great day ahead
happy weekend

UX Design Studio said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Ciba Vision Freshlook Contact Lens said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.