Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Proud to be a mom

An award from a wonderful wife Nisha
RULES: please

1. Link with the person who tagged you.

2. Copy above images.

3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.

4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)

5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.

6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.Master List:

7. Have Fun!

~ Parenting Style ~


1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?
A. Full control I guess because they are big kid now.

2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
A. I do expect my kids to obey me 100% it's our culture.Sometimes I do respect their decision and pleases them.

3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
A. I welcome discussion and set rules at the same time.

4. Do you reprimand?
A.Of course sometimes I reprimand as a jerk reaction to my child's misbehavior.

5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
A. No!What can I do?It's against the law in canada to spank a child.If the neighbour saw what I do they will call the cops.Can't even yell at them loudly in public.

6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
A. Sometimes but not always.

7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
A. Sometimes I enjoy and sometimes I am not ..well depends on my mood because I am an impatient person.

8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
A. Hands on man!

9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
A. No age limit.They even knows how to make decision when they were born.

10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
A. Nope.there are so many things I do differently than my husband.My husband has patience than me and never discipline the kids.

~ Wife Style ~

7.How long have you been married?
A. 9 years same as Nisha

8.How do you feel about being a Wife?
A. Great!Like what nisha said on top of the world and my husband always on my side no matter what had happen.

9.What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
A. Hahaha!house clothes too.I don't wear any typical sleep wear.

10.How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
A. I don' t know because I never show :)

11.What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
A. what away and don't talk to him even he try to talks to me.

12.You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife.
A.Buying!I mean I already own.

13.How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
A. Messy!the dishes piling up and the floor full of toys and books.

14.How do you feel about running a household?
A. I don't like household.I feel so tired.

15.What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
A. Support and love from me.And of course take good care of him.

Now I am tagging some mommies!

Irene
sting suesue

4 comments:

Unknown said...

testing

bluedreamer27 said...

Happy easter!!!

Nisha said...

Got to know lots about you now Sweetie-pie.. hehe.. thanks for doing the tag.. you said about not able to spank your kids.. thank god, here we dont have cops behind us for that.. :-).. actually we dont have cops behind us for anything!! i wish we had though, this place would have been safer :-)

I think after reading your parenting style, i should call myself a little 'emotional fool mommy' now.. hehe.. am a little too lenient when it comes to my kids.. like i spank them no doubt, but then again i feel sorry and cajole then the next moment :-).. but then as u said, depends on ones mood.. hahaha..

Yeah yeah we're same same.. hehe.. 9 years married, our hubs are our strength no matter what, we dont have a typical sleep wear.. hahaha..

I loved reading the whole thing, and wished you had a greaaarrttt Easter :-)

bluedreamer27 said...

have a great day and happy blogging