Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fair skin

I was pretty obsessed with whitening products before but now I don't really look into 'whitening'word in the skincare products.Alot of asian like me obsessed with a fair complexion.I would give an arm and a leg to acquire pasty white skin because asian men always redefined fair skin women as pretty.I had used many whitening products that you can name it.

From affordable to expensive branded skincare.When using skincare,I can say that I a bit lazy to make it as a daily routine.Most of the whitening products has Vitamin C,Green tea ingredients on it.The problem that most people don't understand why there isn't any result after using the whitening skincare.From what I know,if we don't use the whitening skincare everyday,you won't see the result.Actually,if you make a daily routine to cleanse your face and use mosturiser daily eventually you will see the fairer skin too.

Besides using daily whitening skincare to whiten our skin,we have to make a daily healthy routine as well.Drink lots of water because water can help moisturise our skin.If our skin is too dry and our skin will look dark or dusky.Don't expect a fairer skin in one day.It takes time to repair and moisture the skin and needs time to turn lighter skin too.Look for a safe natural skincare and use it everyday.

No comments: