Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bag the best

Fashionable women are now willing to spend whatever it takes own a chic bag.It's not about a style but as an collection or extension of our own personality as well.I love buying handbags.It's all about fashion I own more than 20 bags and they go with everything.Coach and Guess is my favourite brand.Now I'm running out of space to keep them all.Everytime I go out shopping I usually go to bag section and look for the latest style in the season.I stop to see them even if I don't buy them.I hate spending money but love spending money on a gorgeous bag.I will look at clearance racks for hours so I can get the best deal on clothes but I don't even blink at spending on a handbag.Do you think a great bag is now a crucial part of a stylish woman's look?

2 comments:

Jewelle Tan said...

Bag! My favorite item. I too don't like to buy expensive bags but because I can find bags that I like at the price that I am willing to pay for it - when I go shopping, it's always bags first :-)

p/s Yeah, your own domain!!

andrewjune said...

errr, i'm more of a clothes fan :-)