Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween is coming

My kids were very excited for Halloween this year.They can't wait to wear their cool costume to school.Although we don't have any party or celebrate this festive,but we still get excited at about this time.All the store are selling pumpkins and spooky costumes.Yes, Halloween is coming and I usually start posts Halloween the last minute.

After reading the local newspaper,discussion about Halloween safety and I was thinking back then how great those days were, it also got me thinking how things have changed and how sick and sadistic some folks have become these days. I remembered the year that I came here and the very first impression of Halloween had all changed for me.After the best night of "trick or treating" I'd ever had came a TV news flash.I never thought Halloween day could turn out a nightmare to a kid.Some adults was putting Razor blades and needle in chocolates.Halloween was just so scary to me.

It seemed that every year or two after that you'd hear about someone doing something similar.To this day the thought of someone forever spoiling one of the best kids holiday ever, to me is a sick person who are not educated at all."REMEMBER" to warn your "trick or treaters" not to eat their treats until they get home and you've checked them.That's why till today I never allow my kids to go trick or treating.It's a shame that it has come to this but we must do what we must to make sure that they indeed have a "HAPPY" Halloween.

2 comments:

Posh Post Reviews said...

hi!

i have cooking gas saving tips on my blog. you might want to check it out.

good day!:-D

Posh Post Reviews said...

hi!

i am overhauling my blog. please respond here if u still want to be in my blogroll on or before nov. 22. thanks! :D

http://poshpost.blogspot.com/2008/11/if-you-want-to-remain-in-blog-roll.html