Saturday, May 3, 2008

What have you done for the past

How have you changed in the past ten years?and What have you done for the past?Ten years ago I was in college, partying a lot and doing some crazy things.I gotta say those were some fun years.Now I don't have anymore those fun.Life changed a lot now.I'm married and have a two kids.I'm a stay at home mom and have settled way down in the past ten years.I feel so content now in a lot of ways.It's just funny how much I changed.

Just now,I was chatting with a friend who we knew each other for more then twenty years.I can't believe we have been friend for so long.We were chatting about How Fast Does Time pass and what did we have done for the past ten years.Ya,he reminds me that I should learn and do something meaningful everyday and not to waste the time for doing nothing.

Well,I don't even know if I have learned and done anything that is meaningful for the past.I kept thinking did I make my life and world around me better?I for a very long time always felt emotionally doomed and look sadness,helpless,hopeless and no resolution to anything.Am I just too busy?Why can I considered how precious and fleeting each moment is?I shouldn't have these excuses.Do you believe the end of the world?Despite anything's possible,I surely doubt that it will happen anytime soon.Anyhow,I hope before the end of the world I can learn something that it is something they can be proud of.

3 comments:

janice said...

happy mommy day .. chatting with good old fren are fun yeah ..

posh_post said...

hmmm 10 years ago, i was a rather difficult person. at 23, i still had a lot of angst. probably coz i have a high profile job but the pays sucks. i am more grounded now. :-)

Xander said...

was real crazy back then..actually maybe a bit crazy now but, at least got a 'panic' button to stop the 'craziness' going off unwanted..